Wausau is a city and county seat of Marathon County in Wisconsin. The city's suburbs include Schofield, Weston, and Rothschild, and the Wisconsin River divides Wausau into east and west. Some places to visit in Wausau include:
- Andrew Warren Historic District: These sixty-two buildings, mostly homes, were built between 1868 and 1934. The district is named after sawmill owner Andrew Warren, who purchased the land in 1853.
- Historic Downtown Wausau: The regional shopping center and art, museum and business center of Central Wisconsin.
Your Reliable Local Auto Repair Shop
Most Wausau residents rely on their cars to get them where they need to go. When their vehicles need repairs or scheduled maintenance, they come to Jay's Auto Repair in Schofield. To get to Jay's Auto Repair from Sandy, take US-51 BUS S/Grand Avenue. Continue for around three miles, then turn left onto Eau Claire St. We are located on 1323 Schofield Avenue.
Our technicians have decades of combined experience and receive ongoing training on all things automotive repair. Here are some reasons why you should choose us:
- We offer a free local shuttle to take you where you need to go when your vehicle is in our shop.
- All of our technicians are ASE Certified.
- Our comfortable waiting area comes with a play area for the kids and free WiFi and coffee.
- We have free roadside assistance in case you run into an emergency while driving.
If you are a Wausau resident, feel free to come to Jay's Auto Repair in Schofield! You can schedule an appointment with us online or call us at 715-350-6335.